HSM star doesn't seem too innocent anymore... - Page 2 - DVDizzy

Not all Disney girls are bad (Hilary Duff, Ashley Tisdale, etc.)... Naw, they are just talentless, and maybe a nude picture might help them. Though either ...

"High School Musical 2" discussion! - Page 2 · DVDizzy Forum

Acting and story. I feel the nearly every one was better in this film as an actor but Vanessa (who seems not to be able to lip sync properly). The story with ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Disney's PROM - Page 2 · DVDizzy Forum

Too much of anything is a bad thing. The point is that I enjoyed Prom. It was simply a feel-good movie, and I suspect too many people are quick to write it ...

Billy Ray Cyrus regrets "Hannah Montana" - Page 6 · DVDizzy Forum

No, it's not impossible that Miley would still appreciate the things she learned in Crowley Corners, but the way the film solved this was very weak. She was ...

A Curse Word Curses High School Musical! · DVDizzy Forum

The F-word is soooo awful, I would protect my kid from it through not letting them watch the part with the word in it or getting rid of the whole DVD. 3.

Celebrities Crush - Page 4 · DVDizzy Forum

And I always thought Jayma Mays was too adorably sexy. That girl in Percy Jackson is pretty stunning in a young Wonder Woman kinda way. Not my usual type, but ...

What would be your ideal Disney Channel? - Page 2 · DVDizzy Forum

I actually love High School Musical, have DCOMS that at least show some kind of effort and can become memorable unlike Hatching Pete and Dadnapped would be good ...

Haunted High School Musical - Page 2 - DVDizzy

It tastes pretty good, but it's very fluffy, you don't feel revitalized afterwards, and too much can make you sick. I'll check the first sequel out on TV ...

Famous Movies You've Never Seen - Page 4 · DVDizzy Forum

Bump! Movies I Haven't Seen (oh, UmberellaFish is going to stone me to death for this post!): Gone With The Wind Casablanca The Godfather The Star Wars ...